To regain the vitality after a long day, we need to have sufficient hours of sleep. But it is incredibly important to know about the hours of sleep we should have in different ages. These days, adults tend to sleep for about 5-6 hours on average.
Do You Suffer From Insomnia?
However, many people do suffer from insomnia. Do you feel someone is holding your breath while sleeping? Do you find it necessary to do yoga or listen to classical music, do you use homeopathy or Ayurveda, or just have a normal marital life to get a sound sleep? Is it possible to sleep by eating a lot of carbs at night? Is it beneficial to have a drink to have a nice sleep? Do you have a habit of sleep walking? Do you talk while sleeping?
There are many more questions about sleeping. All the answers will be available in this article and other articles written on this site.
To sleep well, people use various techniques. Some of these work, but most are in vein. People use sleeping pills, or allopathic, homeopathic or Ayurvedic medicines, even aromatherapy, and still don’t get a good night’s sleep. So perhaps a change of lifestyle is required for sleep to come.
How to Get a Good Night’s Sleep
The inducement of sleep will come if you can discover the reason of your not being able to sleep. Here I am giving you some tips for sleeping try these:
- Take your night meal before 10 pm. Don’t just go to bed after eating. Have some discussion with family members or your dear ones. Chat with your nearest and dearest people and have some lovely words with your loved ones. Try to watch the TV shows. Take your night meal as light as possible. Try to have a glass of milk before bed time. The calcium and melatonin in milk will help you to have a good sleep.
- When you are already in bed, don’t talk in mobile. Don’t be a chatter box at the time of sleep. Be calm and quiet. Don’t keep the lights on at the time of sleeping. Keep a dim and soft light if possible. You can have a nice music with very low volume to make yourself calm.
- The bed and pillow should be very comfortable. There should not be any dirt in the bed. Use neat and clean bed sheets and pillows.
- Do not have any kind of tea, coffee before going to bed. Wash your hands, legs and neck with cool water before going to bed. Or have a wet towel in the neck while sleeping. Make sure that your neck has a good support from the pillow.
- Must have a fixed time to go to bed and it should be before 12 pm. If you are in bed and trying to sleep but not been able to sleep then have a walk in the room, listen to radio, read some funny books then try again to sleep.
- Try to forget all the problems of your life and make your mind calm and quiet. Look up at the sealing to make your mind calm.
- Wear loose clothing while going to bed. Women can have a skin care before going to bed, this will help to make the woman feel better and also the person sleeping beside her.
- Try to sleep keeping your backbone straight. Have a side pillow for having a comfortable sleep.
- The company of your loved one can help you to have a nice sleep. So have a nice company while sleeping.
Last of all you must have to understand that sleep is mandatory for us. The hours of sleep that is needed for you should be fulfilled. Have a nice sleep.